The offer includes Chris Norton's Microjazz books, Sheila M. Nelson's Piece by Piece, Hugh and Katherine Colledge's Waggon Wheels, Stepping Stones and Fast Forward, music by Huws Jones, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Bernstein, Britten and much more.
• An approach based upon self-learning and recognition of rhythmic and melodic patterns
• Original Tunes not abstract sight-reading exercises
• A series of carefully graduated pieces in a range of musical styles
• Divided into sections related to the technical development of the musician
• Tunes progress to encompass a range of key signatures, as well as chromatic, modal and
• Each section concludes with duets or accompanied pieces for practise of ensemble sight-reading
Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon, Recorder, Guitar, Piano, and Voice